does anyone want to be my virtual sugardaddy and buy me things online for literally nothing in return???
Isn’t it weird that in 20 years you are going to be a completely different person then you are right now. A different house, different friends hopefully faster wifi.
Just in case
steps 2 a slightly happier life
- stay hydrated tell that thirsty shit 2 fuk outta here
- reblog other ppls selfies
- pet dogs or hold cats whatever u are into
- listen to music you like dont waste ur time pretending 2 like shit u arent into
- ask other people about how they’re doing. literally just ask its nice to hear about ppls days believe it or not
- do not tolerate fuck boys if they make you uncomfortable let them know they deserve 2 hear that they aint shit
teacher: why are you late?
this girl in my class today was writing a ton of stuff on her paper while we were taking notes and i was like “woah what are you writing did i miss something she said” and the girl laughed and was like “oh i’m not taking notes this is a list of things that annoy me”
I have two moods
One is highly sophisticated intellectual who goes into complex thoughts and is always moody and deep
the other is an immature 5 year old that doesn’t know how to control herself or her language or her actions
there is no inbetween
My dad just said: at your age you’ll probably wanna try a lot of things. Boys, girls, being a girl, being a boy, being punk or goth or spunky. And im okay with that. As long as you don’t come home and tell me youre a republican
Parenting done right